Making an organisation fit for tomorrow requires HR development processes to be aligned with future needs – with a clear focus on business strategy. Far-sighted management of HR development activities is critical to success.
Well-designed and well-executed HR development is obviously an important investment in future-proofing an organisation. Consequently, establishing the requisite structures and management mechanisms requires special attention.
The external view of experienced HR developers is particularly beneficial in helping to rearrange the pieces of the internal HR development puzzle and to sensibly fill potential gaps. Clearly defined project structures are equally important in this context as clearly formulated process descriptions, precise sets of actions, technology solutions and acceleration of necessary decisions.
The complementary approach
- The complementary consulting approach combines professional and process-related consulting
- Constant alternation between the economic dimension and the process level leads to a holistic approach in the consulting process.
- As a result, friction in change processes can be reduced: changes that are required from a professional and/or business perspective are communicated, initiated and subsequently supported in ways that are acceptable to the employees.
- The interventions always keep in mind the effects on corporate culture, promotion of the targeted culture and implementation of the business strategy.
- This form of supporting transformation projects results in a change in attitude and culture with regard to change.
- In addition, interaction between the people involved in the transformation takes place on different levels in line with the growing complexity in change projects.
Acting as an HR development competence centre we temporarily handle all functions and roles of strategic HR development for our clients. Our complementary consulting approach combines professional and process-related consulting, so opening up new perspectives on necessary adjustments and developments.
Even in large-scale and complex transformation projects our approach is built on many years of experience and professional expertise: together with our clients, we develop precisely tailored processes, structures and management systems and, if necessary, will coordinate internal and external experts. The objective is to establish and expand a modern, forward-thinking internal HR development function. By defining relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) we promote an effective controlling process for HR development actions. The elaboration of a customized HR learning and development plan rounds out our portfolio as an HR development services provider.